I’ve written recently about how Pass the Prosecco Please had lost it’s direction and how I felt penned in by labels and statistics and all that.
There has been a recent trend where on Facebook blogs tend to say ‘Mum’s Blog – a parenting blog’ and so on, which has got me thinking – what exactly am I?
- I’m a mum and I write about the everyday shit.
- I’m depressed and I write about how shit it is.
- I’m a wife and I write about how shit my husband is(sometimes).
- I’m fat and I write about how shit being fat is.
- I’m a keen cook and I write about how shit-hot my cooking is.
- My house contains a menagerie of pets and I write about shit that is sometimes.
First and foremost I guess I’m a parenting blog but I do wonder what direction I’m heading in.
I can’t exactly call the page:
‘Pass the Prosecco Please – a parenting, mental health, lifestyle, health, food and pet blog’
So I’m proud to be an ‘everything’ blog, and that’s how I shall stay 🙂